4.07.2009

camping photos


breakfast



we went to the hot springs in colorado on our way to the arches


these are katy's mom's alien dogs.



and we saw old petroglyphs


me and my best friend, einstein



a tall one


this is me drinking wine at a candle-light dinner with katy and her mom


this was our camp site. it was snowing and really cold so we could only sleep in a tent for 1 night.



we tried to take a photo together with the peace out mugs but my self timer on my camera was only at 2 seconds.



a weird outdoor movie theatre


dinner


here is katy drinking coffee out of the coolest/funniest coffee mugs that could have been left in the van for us to use.



this is us under the arch called delicate arch. we are small compared to it, though.


this is the van we got to drive around in!



this is from the first walk we went on



laying down

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Interesting pics. Wish my life was as interesting.