3.10.2009

new photo stuff

hi party people -

i'm sitting at my school right now listening to Earth's Hex and im scanning some new negatives. i got a bit of an idea getting ready for my studio lighting class and these are two examples.






























my mom and i sent in a tape for trying out for the amazing race and my little brother went to a call-back interview for the real world. it'd be hilarious if both happened.
i want to get some coffee because i started to like coffee. haha!
speaking of that - katy and i started to watch twin peaks (i had never seen it before except like 5 minutes, with paul and katie, of some weird alien scene i can hardly remember) and the guy that loves coffee on that show is zonky

...i've been daydreaming about changing my major to art history


hoping to see you soon

*Cowan

No comments: